Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Waikiki, Turducken Day, First Camping Trip, and Little Surfer Boy





We're busy busy busy. Went to Honolulu for work, and Cam and Miles came along...looks like we'll be moving there in about a month.

Turducken part 2 was a grand success. We enjoyed spending the Thanksgiving holiday surrounded by many good friends.

Last weekend we took Miles on his first camping adventure, and he did great - the sun, waves, and sand suit this little monkey. The santa hat/surfboard photo shoot was for our christmas cards, but there were so many cute ones to choose from!!!

Life is busy in paradise. I never get to spend quite enough time with Miles and Cam, never get quite enough work done, quite enough exercise, or quite enough sleep. I'm not sure why I am always trying to do 80 thousand things at once.

We have some good friends who have been fairly successful at the diaper free baby method of "potty training". Basic premise is that young babies (like under 6 months) can be trained to stay dry. Cam just started trying this with M. We'll post updates.....seems amazing to me....
http://www.diaperfreebaby.org/

Oh - and I'm training for a marathon. HA!







3 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my gosh, Lisa. That photo shoot is adorable! I love the santa hat and surf board. So cute! can't wait to get your Christmas card.

A marathon?! Are you nuts?!

Dena said...

He is seriously so damn cute! I just got your Christmas card in the mail and was in tears. I am missing the lil man growing up. Sigh.
and I am in total agreeance with Jamie and the marathon LOL. I couldn't even DRIVE a marathon let alone run one.

Paz123 said...

Love the kid in those pictures!! He is so sweet.