Saturday, November 22, 2008

10 weeks










Miles is 10 weeks today! I've neglected the blog, but here are some pix from the past few weeks. They are in reverse order, because I have no idea how to format these blog posts. So starting from the bottom.....Miles loves his play mat. My friend Jamie calls it an overstimulation mat, which is perfect. Miles will lay there by himself for half an hour looking at the bright toys. He reaches for things now, but hasn't grabbed them much yet.
Since Cam has started his new job as a stay at home dad, the boys have twice weekly dates with another dad and baby boy team at the local surf beach. One dad surfs, one watches the babes. Pretty cute. The other mama (Katie) and I regularly complain about how this schedule is not fair.
Last weekend we went Kona side to meet up with the other two couples and babies who were in the hospital with us. The babies are each a day apart, but vary widely in size! Miles looks enormous next to the two little ladies.
Life with baby has become much easier. He really only cries when tired, bored, or hungry, and is generally an easy-going guy. He has become very smiley, and has a lot to say. He also seems quite fascinated with the outdoors - he's always looking out the window, and is most content when he can feel the ocean breeze!
I'm starting to get more done these days too. I've been going in to my office from 8-2, and working a bit from home as well. It looks like we're all going to be moving to Oahu in January, which is a bit of a bummer, but logistically more feasible.
This week we're looking forward to Turduckin part 2 - stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE those rainbow pants!!! Where did you get them?

Lisa Ellsworth-Johnson said...

they are babylegs (brand) - like legwarmers for babies - we got them off amazon.com, but they have them at target too - we love them - we have quite a few pairs in various colors!

Jamie said...

As if the natural blond hair wasn't enough to make me jealous...what's up with your rocken' post-baby body?! I officially hate you now.