Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Miles Daniel!


He's finally here - Born September 13 at 10:27 pm after a 68 hour labor - He's 20 inches and 7 lbs 12 oz and doing very well. We're all a little tired.....more updates and pictures soon.


6 comments:

Erin said...

68 hours...is that a new record? Seriously. He's beautiful, nice work!

Jamie said...

WHAT?! 68 hours?! Please tell me you opted for drugs at some point. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you had a BOY! Your belly was quite decieving. Can't wait for a play by play of your 68 hour labor (YIKES!!) and more pictures

Dena said...

I did NOT read 68 hours?!?!?!
What the heck. And I agree with Jamie, I hope to God you chose some kind of pain killer! If you didn't you are my new hero Lisa!
He is so beautiful and perfect. Love this lil man already.

Unknown said...

YAY!! Welcome Miles Daniel.
Way to go, Lisa and Cam. Especially Lisa! He's great, I can't wait to bounce him on my knee.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Yay! Congrats!

Henna Blessings said...

Congratulations Lisa! He is gorgeous. I do want to hear a birth story at some point, K?

Kim