Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still no baby.........

We're 3 days overdue now..........and anxiously awaiting the arrival of the little monkey. I made a new poll - cast your vote for the actual birthdate.........but ya'll better not all vote for more than a week late.........or there will be hell to pay.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa: thanks for the update. I think it will be a few more days.
I figure the kid will want to come out and party on Saturday. Not just "one more Saturday night!" One to remember!
M

Jamie said...

Dear Baby Johnson - Give your mom a break and get the heck out of there. Oh, and when you do, try not to cry too much.
J

Dena said...

No way!!!
I keep coming to check and still no baby.
I think you migh have a rebellious one in you. A lil mini-Zoe.
And you know just how stinky mine can be. Remember her saying that she hoped Faith would fall into the creek? LOL

Henna Blessings said...

Hey Lisa, I hope my vote of Sept 5 is right, and you have your little one by now! Hugs from Nevada.