
Man i'm bad at this.
Here we are at 25 weeks. This kiddo does a lot of moving, kicking, wiggling around these days. Sometimes you can look at my belly and see it move - it's wild.
i'm really starting not to like these pictures.....i'm getting huge FAST! Trying to stay reasonably fit though - so i'm making yoga, dog walks, and swimming a priority. Everyone tells me that it'll be so much easier to bounce back this way.
The buffalo sauce craving hasnt subsided a bit. I still need it many times per week. This week I also started craving berries - which is the one fruit that DOESNT grow in the tropics. I settle for the shipped over frozen alternative - in large quantities.
We're getting pretty nearly ready for the baby to arrive. We bought a crib this week, a friend gave us an outgrown carseat, and we already have way more newborn clothes than we'll possibly use. I've been researching and buying some different types of cloth diapers, which we are going to give our best effort at using - Can hardly stand to fill up paradise with gross disposable diapers. We'll see.
The PhD project is about to start fast and furious. I'm headed to Oahu this week to start choosing field sites, and the money should be in an account that I can use within the next couple of weeks. I am very ready to get out of my current job before I strangle the crazy girl that I work with!
Here's a picture taken today of the expanding waistline. I dont think I even have a waist anymore. Ah well, 15 weeks to go!
4 comments:
Yeah! A new picture. Love it! You look super cute. I am even more convinced that you have a girl baby-bump. Of course, I was convinced I was having a boy and we all know how that turned out. I had some similar cravings as well. Tapatio hot sauce and sugary anything - not together. Keep up the photo taking and exercise!
That is a girl belly for sure! You look so soo cute!
everyone says it's a girl - i dont know how it is so possible to distinguish one giant belly from another, but we'll soon see if you all are right! cam is so convinced that he wont even discuss boy names - he thinks it is a waste of energy and time!
Sorry I missed your phone call this weekend. Let's catch up soon!
Post a Comment