
If I was more organized, I would do this on the same day of every week, in the same place, and wear the same clothes......so you could actually see belly progression.......but....I'm me, and not at all organized. Ah well.
The baby is the size of "a small doll" - whatever that may be, and looks "very human" now. These websites are ridiculous. Today Cameron was talking to Melia (his sis-in-law) and told her that for the first time he saw me "back up like a pregnant lady into my chair". Then he started making reverse beeping noises. I dont think he realizes that i'm going to get a whole lot bigger before I get small again.
I'm just starting to get a little bit uncomfortable, and I'm going through a very tired phase again. Yesterday I took a 4 hour nap, and then had no problem going to bed on time.
Allright......much to do today.....should get going.
More later.
Lisa, Cam, and the papoose
2 comments:
I love the old wives tales! Oh, and the Chinese birth chart told me I was having a boy too. Curse their ancient tales. It was WRONG! I voted girl, but I'm sure you already knew that. I'm not sure about the truth of those wives tales on me, but your belly kind of looks like mine, so I voted girl.
Looken' good!
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment