Just got the word that my genetics tests all came back normal! Monday I get the ultrasound where they measure all of the baby's body parts to make sure they are the correct sizes, proportions, etc......
Keep your fingers crossed that all will continue to be well.
The Game of Thrones MKAL 2015 is here!
-
It’s happening!!! Another Game of Thrones MKAL! For those of you who missed
the last 2 years, here is what you missed: Year 1: Arya’s Water Dancer Cowl
Yea...
11 years ago
2 comments:
That's a relief! I'm glad everything is going well.
yeah! I know that is such a relief. Enjoy your next ultrasound. If if the same one I had at 20 weeks, it will be about 45 minutes and you'll get to see everything...including the baby punching and kicking you and maybe even thumb sucking and yawning. I saw BG yawn during my ultrasound and it was the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment