
I'm definitely still in the fat? or pregnant? stage, but am starting to get a belly. The nausea has been gone for almost 2 weeks now, and i've regained quite a bit of energy.
My baby book says that the fetus is about 5 1/2 inches (crown to rump), or about the size of a croissant. A week from Monday we have the "big" ultrasound, where they measure all the baby's body parts and make sure everything looks good. This is when we have the opportunity to find out the gender, but as of right now, we're going to keep it a surprise. We've gone back and forth on this many times, so who knows what we'll decide by next monday.
I started a prenatal yoga class this week, which felt great, and should help keep me strong for the delivery. Right now, i'm thinking that i want to try all an all natural, no drugs delivery, but since i have no idea what i'm getting myself into, we'll see.......
2 comments:
If I can go with no drugs you can too :)
You look soo cute and dang your boobs are HUGE LOL.
You look so cute, but I know what you mean about the fat/pregnant? stage. I think the thinner you are, the longer you stay in that stage....which means you'll probably feel that way for another month+. Keep me posted on the yoga. I haven't tried it yet but am really considering it.
Post a Comment