Monday, May 25, 2009

so it's been awhile...........

















I realized the other day that my blog neglect began precisely at the same time that Miles started crawling.  Think the two could be related?  This kid is WILD - I'm really not sure where he gets it. but he pretty much never stops moving.  

We've had some family visit - Cam's sister Sara and her boyfriend KC are here now (havent downloaded pix yet), my mom was here last week, and Cam's brother Corey was here a month or so ago.  

My first semester of PhD school is over and I pulled straight A's!  Tomorrow my field crew starts - a different kind of crazy, but hopefully I'll get more sleep than I did during spring semester.  

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Straight A's? I'm actually not really surprised. That's just how your role :-)

Miles is adorable! I'm talking super, super cute! I love that picture of his HUGE smile. So cute.

WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YA!

Erin said...

Yay for the update! Congrats on the straight A's, that's great! Miles definitely has your eyes, he is getting so big (and cuter everytime I see him)

Dena said...

Dude does your Mom age EVER?!?!? Seriously what kind of genes do you people have. She looks younger than I do. what the hell.

Ok onto Miles..he is seriously such a beautiful boy. Every time I see him, I am just struck by how gorgeous he is. I can't wait to get the chance to meet your lil man in person!
COME ON JULY!!