






Contrary to all our expectations - we're absolutely loving the city. We were dreading having to move to Honolulu, but we're having a blast. We're living in the heart of the city, and can walk to campus and to Waikiki. Plus, all the great city things are here - indian food, theater, community gardens, etc, etc, etc.
I'm crazy busy with this school business, but so far, so good. It's just going to require a lot of discipline (which I'm not known for having) to stay on top of the game.
Miles is fantastic. He is such a mellow, happy little guy. He's started rolling over, and can sit up by himself for a few seconds at a time. I'm pretty sure he's going to get some teeth one of these days. He drools constantly and puts everything in his mouth.
Back to Remote Sensing homework...........
Much love,
Cam, Lisa, and Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment