


It's been fun......
Miles is really a good baby - so far anyway. He sleeps during the night and is happy during the day. He eats like a champ, and the animals even seem to like him!
The first few days we had a hard time
getting him to eat enough, and he dropped to 6 lbs 13 ounces, which was more than 10% of his birthweight. His pediatrician was concerned and we had to do a bit of supplemental feeding, but 3 days later he was back up to 7 lbs 8 ounces, and at his 12 day appointment last week, he was up to 8 lbs 7 ounces - and the doc was calling him a chow-hound. He'd also grown an inch!He's fairly alert, which surprised me. He likes to look at faces and will watch you if you move around (within his 12" field of vision). We're told you cant spoil babies, but this little guy has taken to getting a bit fussy if he isnt being held.
And if he is fussy..........Willie comes running......whining, licking, etc. He's a big fan of this new little critter. I'm thinking that he realizes that it will only be a short time until Miles is dropping treats for him all over the place.
3 comments:
Awe! He's such a little cutie! You can tell he's got a little personality! I love it! Welcome Miles!
oh man, this little guy looks just like you..which of course means he's adorable!
Hey there skinny twig! I knew you would be tiny when you were done ;)
I saw kelly the other day and we were talking about how gorgeous Miles is! What a beautiful lil man. I wish you were here so I could meet him in person.
Give me a ring when you have a spare moment, I would love to talk to ya!
Post a Comment