
my friend jamie has been recording the events of her pregnancy in blog format, and since most of our family and friends are far, far away, i thought i'd copy her and post pix and info on fetal development, belly growth, doctor's appointments etc........
here is the first baby picture - taken at 10 weeks - which is 4 weeks ago now! time is going quickly......
3 comments:
I'm so excited we can be blogging buddies! It's so fun to log in and see your progress. Hope you can do belly shots to post as well. They are so fun to see as you progress in your pregnancy!
Hey Lisa,
I'm glad you've started a blog! I'm excited to see your progress and hear about your experiences :)
Yeahhhh! I love that you started a baby blog. How fun :)
Adding it to the ever growing blog list I have.
Hugs to you guys!
Post a Comment