
surprise................
we didn't find out the gender, although the ultrasound tech said she could definitely tell what it was. Cam and my cousin Kellie are convinced it is a girl. I don't have a clue. The heartbeat was at 150, which is right in the middle of the range. It was kind of a frustrating ultrasound, because I couldn't see the screen at all from where i was laying, and the techs didn't really show us anything. They did say that everything looked good though. The radiologist will write up a report on what they saw and send it to my midwife. On Friday I have an appointment, so we should get the confirmation that all is well then.
in naming news...........we have no news........but our friend Boone wants us to name the baby Jerry (or Jeri) Garcia, since his wife wouldn't let him name their son after the musical icon. So it kindof stuck that the baby's nickname is now "Baby Jerry". This, however, will not be his or her real name.
but for now..........here's the latest picture of Baby Jerry
2 comments:
Look at those tiny ill-proportioned legs and that big belly! So crazy how we develop...
Ooooh, the surprise. How exciting. Now you'll have 2 names you have to agree on :-) Unless you go w/ a gender neutral name. No pressure, but Jamie is a great name :-) We're in the process of picking out names but haven't been successful yet. 2 websites I've used are
http://www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html
http://www.nymbler.com/
All the baby name books I've seen aren't much help either, so I have used the nymbler a lot. you can type in your favorite names and it will give you 'like' names. enjoy!
Post a Comment